Fast and Affordable Covid-19 Testing in Marysville, WA
Experience swift and cost-effective Covid-19 testing in Marysville, WA. We prioritize your health and convenience, offering rapid testing solutions to keep you and your community safe.
Smile Marysville continues to remain dedicated to the health and safety of our patients,
team members, families, and friends – no matter what. We are proud to have reopened our doors for non-emergency dental
appointments, as we believe that our community cannot and should not go without the dental care they need any longer.
In order to ensure that you can receive this care in an environment that is safe, we have implemented a number of
additional precautions and protocols in order for our office to exceed the highest standards of safety and sanitization
possible for every one of our visitors. These are expansions and additions to the protocols that were put into place
while operating on an emergency-only basis, and are effective immediately. We will continue to adhere to these
protocols for the foreseeable future in order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff each and every day.
When coming into the office, a team member will ask you this series of questions to assess your risk level of exposure to COVID-19:
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish over the last 1-2 weeks?
- Are you having shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you recently experienced loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact or close proximity with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
Based on your answers to these questions, our team will determine if it is safe to continue with your
treatment as planned, or if postponing your appointment is the wiser decision. If you begin to notice any of these issues prior to your appointment,
please call/email us and we can discuss your dental needs and, if necessary, arrange a FaceTime or phone discussion about your situation with our doctors to help find a solution.
- If you are coming to the office, we will also be checking your temperature prior to providing any dental treatment using a temporal thermometer. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or deemed to be high risk will be asked to leave and will be rescheduled at least three weeks later.
- We will be limiting the number of patients that we can see in our office at any one time. Please let the receptionist know that you are ready for your appointment by calling 360-659-6774 from the parking lot. Please maintain a safe distance from others by standing on indicated X markings.
- Upon entering our office, all patients will be required to apply hand sanitizer that will be provided by Smile Marysville. You are also required to wear a mask when entering our office – if you do not have one, a sterile one-time use surgical mask will be provided.
- Plexiglass shields will be found where applicable to reduce unnecessary physical interaction between patients and front office staff.
- Any guests that accompany patients to their appointments will be asked to wait outside of the office. Exceptions will be made only for children or those who require assistance, and those patients will be limited to one guest.
- Every surface in our office, including desks, counters, and door handles, are thoroughly sanitized multiple times throughout the day. Each treatment room, as they always have been, is completely sanitized after each and every patient.
- We will continue accepting payments over the phone in order to reduce unnecessary contact, as well as reduce the amount of time that you need to spend inside of our office.
- Our clinical staff is equipped with CDC-recommended respirators, in order to ensure safety while patients are being treated. This equipment will be worn prior to entering the treatment room and will not be removed at any time inside the room or until your treatment is completed and you have left. Our front office staff will also be properly equipped with masks during this time.
We have always followed the guidelines and recommendations put into place by the CDC, ADA, and WISHA, and will regularly be adding to and adjusting our protocols as the situation continues to change.
We request your patience with scheduling your next appointment. We have expanded our hours of operation in order to serve our community as best as we can at this time, but we must continue to limit the number of patients that we are able to see at one time. Doing so allows our team plenty of time for flexibility and proper disinfecting.
We appreciate the trust that you have placed in us, especially in these challenging times. We remain united as a community, and we cannot wait to see you all again! While our new protocols will remain in place for the foreseeable future, we will continue to keep up you updated with any further news or changes.